The two Kindergarten classes at Montclair elementary school had a Harvest performance for their families! The Kinders sang 5 songs and then got to have pumpkin pie with their families. After pie, the Kinders sang 5 more songs!! Kaz looked so sharp in his button down shirt and his Levi's jeans! Daren and I were so proud of Kaz for singing so nicely and for all of his Thanksgiving art that he had on display!
| The Kinders singing |
| Kaz with his friends |
| Kaz singing |
| Daddy and Kaz |
| Mommy and Kaz |
![]() |
| Kaz and his teacher, Mrs. Hassold |
| Kaz smiling for the camera!! |
| Kaz showing off his decorated turkey |
| The wall of turkey art |
![]() |
| Kaz's "How to cook a Turkey" |
| What Kaz is thankful for...hmmm I do not think that Daddy should have told him how much he had in his savings! |


I like his recipe for cooking turkey!
ReplyDelete