Friday, 3 February 2012

Kaz's Kindergarten Field Trip

Today was Kaz's first fieldtrip in kindergarten! To celebrate the Chinese New year, his class went to the Chinese Garden in downtown Portland. I volunteered to help on this field trip and was super excited since I have not been able to volunteer with his class this year and I have never been to the Chinese Garden!
I asked Kaz a couple of days ago if I sit with the other parents on the bus and he looked at me like I was crazy.... He said, "No Mommy, you will sit with me!!". So since I was taking care of Kaz and his buddy Gianni, all 3 of us sat in the bus seat!! Good thing the two boys are little since the bus seat is quite small!!

Kaz and Gianni

some classmates of Kaz


Waiting for the Chinese garden to open

the Kinder boys


Me and my big boy!

Mr. Handsome



Goof balls




A group of people doing Tai Chi



Such a cool bridge



The class picture!

all the parents taking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment